This is a great drill that will help to teach your players how to handle the ball with aggressive, multiple defenders, as it simulates a high pressure defense.
- All Players on the baseline, in groups of 3, 2 on defense, 1 on offense.
- One ball per group.
- 1st group begins with offensive player using the entire width of the court to try and pass the half court line.
- 2 Defenders use their feet, to cut-off the offensive player, trapping in corners and swiping away errant dribbles.
- If the offensive player loses the ball, the defense gives it right back and continues the drill.
- When the offensive player crosses mid court, that group goes to the back of the line and the next group begins.
- Alternate offence to defense.
If you want cut down your turnovers, improve your passing, and develop a crisper, more effective offensive attack – then the Perimeter Skill Development Drillbook is just what your team needs!
Inside, you’ll discover 21 simple, fun and effective drills for shooting, passing, and ballhandling. You’ll get instant access to an entire season of practice ideas for every age and competitive level… from basic fundamentals to advanced in-game strategies and tactics.
Best of all, itâ€™s delivered in PDF format, so you can get instant digital accessâ€¦ right over your computer screen, smartphone, tablet, or eReaderâ€¦ from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection!