Here is a [tag]basketball lay up[/tag] drill called the Continuous Lay-up Drill. You use a full court for this drill. 3 players under the net 3 at half court (rt side); 3 under other net 3 at half court (left side).
The [tag]basketball drill[/tag] works like this:
- The baseline player is at the shooting line.
- The half ct player is the passing line.
- The ball is passed from under the net towards half court (on the side).
- The player with the ball dribbles up the court on an angle .
- The other player ( who will be the shooter) is sprinting down the side line for the return pass, and lay-up.
- The next person under the basket grabs the rebound and repeats this drill the other way.
Note: simply rotate the shooting line and passing line. This drill could go on for as long as you want. It is great for moving without the [tag]basketball[/tag] and finishing the easy lay-up.