How it Works
- Players will form a line at the right hash mark, with both the 1st and 2nd players holding a ball.
- The 1st player will take a couple hard dribbles, take his steps, and finish with a layup at the rim.
- He will then collect the rebound, and pass to the next player in line who doesn’t have a basketball, and head to the back of the line.
- The 2nd player will wait until the player in front of him has passed the free throw line, then follow in for a layup of his own.
- This will continue, until each player has hit 2 layups from the right side, left side, and middle of the court.
- Make it harder: Set a goal of no missed layups all the way through the drill – with sprints or pushups if they can’t.
- Make it easier: Eliminate the middle layup, and give players an extra layup on both the right and left sides instead.