This is a great ballhandling drill for beginners.
- Start holding the ball with two hands at about ankle length
How it Works
- Start wrapping the ball around your ankles, then slowly begin to move up to the knees.
- Wrap the ball around your hips.
- Then up around your head and shoulders.
- Go back down to your ankles doing the same thing in the opposite direction.
- Swing the ball around your body as many times as possible on both the way up and down.
- Keep your head up.
- Go as fast as you can to increase the difficulty.