This passing drill incorporates a V-cut before performing a pass. This is a great conditioning drill that teaches players to handle the ball on the move. It also trains players to pay close attention to what is happening on the court and responding quickly and efficiently
6 players on the court, spaced out down the court at the line, 1/3 court and 2/3 court
- The 2 players on the line each have a ball
- On the Go command, one line player will pass the ball diagonally to the player at the 1/3 court position.
- The 1/3 court player will then dribble diagonally towards the 2/3 court player, and then pass to that player, who will take the ball to the basket.
- That same player will then recover the ball and dribble down court, taking the ball to the other basket.
- The same cycle is repeated with both balls in play on the court.
If you want cut down your turnovers, improve your passing, and develop a crisper, more effective offensive attack – then the Perimeter Skill Development Drillbook is just what your team needs!
Inside, you’ll discover 21 simple, fun and effective drills for shooting, passing, and ballhandling. You’ll get instant access to an entire season of practice ideas for every age and competitive level… from basic fundamentals to advanced in-game strategies and tactics.
Best of all, it’s delivered in PDF format, so you can get instant digital access… right over your computer screen, smartphone, tablet, or eReader… from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection!