This is a great drill that allows your players to work on boxing out for the rebound on the free throw.
How it Works
- Have the players line up around the lane as they would in a game.
- Player at the free throw line will go through his routine and take the shot.
- Players on the lane lines will box out and fight for the rebound.
- If the 1st shot is made, the shooter gets a 2nd shot.
- Players will rotate clockwise, with the shooter moving down to the block to rebound, and the drill continues like so.
- Make it harder: Any player who shoots less than 75% over the drill time must do pushups or run sprints.
- Make it easier: Let players take 2 free throw, regardless of make or miss on the 1st shot.