This is a great warm-up drill that also develops the in/out dribble move.
- Take your stand ready to start dribbling with your right hand.
How it Works
- Dribble the ball toward the center of your body as though you’re making a crossover move, then back out towards your right side.
- The ball should make a circular motion as it oves from in to out.
- Repeat the dribble for 15 seconds, going faster and faster.
- Switch hands and repeat.
- Dribble the ball hard.Â The more time the ball spends in your hand, the more control you have of the ball.Â The harder you dribble, the quicker it gets back in your hand.
- Adjust the difficulty by dribbling the ball around waist high, or lowering the dribble.