This is a good intermediate dribble move drill.
How it Works
- Starting a couple feet behind the arc, take a dribble forward with your right hand.
- Perform an inside out dribble move, faking the crossover before bringing the ball back to your right side.
- Take another hard dribble towards the hoop.
- Finish at the rim with the right hand.
- Grab the rebound, sprint back out to the wing, and repeat. Make 5 layups from the right wing, left wing and top of the arc.
- Don’t forget to spend an equal amount of time working on the left and right hands.
- Attack with game-like intensity – if you practice casually, you’ll play casually.