How it Works
- Players form a line at free throw line, with the first two players starting with a ball.
- The first player will shoot – as soon as the ball is released from his hand, the 2nd player can shoot.
- After a make, the player returns to the back of the line (Figure B) The goal of the game is to score before the player in front of you hits their shot, eliminating them from the game.
- Players can also ‘bump’ their opponents ball with their own ball, forcing their opponent to chase it, the game continues until one player is left standing.
- Make it harder: Move the players back to the three point line.
- Make it easier: Don’t allow the players to bump each others balls.