This is a great ballhandling drill for beginners.
How it Works
- Start with your feet straddled, right foot forward.
- Dribble ball front to back by your side.
- Control and dribble the ball with the same hand, dribbling it back to front.
- Continue for 30 seconds, then put your left foot forward and repeat with left hand.
- Stay compact and balanced.
- Perform as many dribbles as you can in the 30 second time limit.
- For advanced ballhandlers, try standing feet shoulder width apart and using two balls at the same time.