- Start in an athletic position, turned sideways with your left forward, and the ball in your righthand.
- Make a push-pull dribble using your right hand. Push the ball forward and pull it back in stationary dribbling position.
- After 15 seconds, cross over to your left hand, turn your body to face the other way, and continue the push-pull dribble using your left hand.
- Repeat for 15 seconds.
- Get in good dribbling position with knees bent, arm bar out in front.
- As you push the ball forward, bring your opposite leg forward.
- As you push the ball back, bring your opposite leg back.
Make it Easier: Concentrate on push-pull dribble without crossover
Make it Harder: Make a crossover after every push-pull dribble. Try crossing over between the legs or behind the back.