This is a great post move that focuses on pivoting with purpose and using (or not using) the glass.
How it Works
- Start from the left block, in a low, athletic stance.
- Keeping your right foot planted, reverse pivot with your left, pivoting across the defenders face.
- Take the jump shot.
- Grab the rebound and repeat.
- Make 5 from each side.
- Adjust the angle, starting lower and higher on the block so that you get a chance to both use and not use the glass.
- Pivot with purpose!“ A hard reverse pivot will force the defender to back off and respect the drive, freeing you up for the jumpshot.