This drill will allow players to experiment with different finished – jump hooks, power layups and finger rolls to name a few.
How it Works
- Start down on the left block, with the ball firmly under your chin, knees bent and a strong wide base.
- Pivot baseline with your left foot, selling the pump fake as you plant down with your left foot.
- Take one dribble hard inside.
- Finish with a right hand jump hook.
- Grab the rebound and print back out to the block.
- Repeat for 5 makes on each block.
- Keep the plant foot down! Pivot baseline with the left foot, and remember to take your first step as you dribble middle with the left foot as well.