Players learn to switch hands and whip the ball around the legs while dribbling.
How it Works
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Using your right hand only, whip the ball around your right leg, behind your back and through your legs from back to front.
- As the ball passes through your legs, it should bounce off the ground and come back to your right hand.
- Repeat the same motion for 15 seconds.
- Switch hands and whip the ball around your left leg using your left hand for 15 seconds.
- Keep your feet on the ground as you bounce the ball between your legs.
- Make it harder: Keep the head up at all times. Look at the rim or a spot on the wall.
- Make it easier: Stop between each rep to collect yourself, then start again.