I use this [tag]basketball drill[/tag] to get my players used to shooting [tag]pressure free throws[/tag] while they are tired. It also serves as great [tag]basketball conditioning drills[/tag] if your team struggles from the line.
Here’s the drill:
- The entire [tag]basketball[/tag] team lines up on the baseline.
- One by one, each player comes up to the free throw line to shoot a 1 and 1.
- If the player misses the first free throw, the entire team runs a suicide.
- If he makes the first and misses the second, the entire team runs an up and back.
- If the player makes both free throws, nobody runs and the next player comes up to shoot.