Looking for basketball dribbling drills? You’ve come to the right place!
In today’s game, knowing how to handle the ball is not just the job of the point guard. To run a smooth offense, every player (from 1 to 5) has to be a proficient dribbler and passer. And that requires some serious practice time spent on ball handling!
Below, I’ve listed some of my favorite techniques for improving your ballhandling and dribbling skills. Enjoy!
Basketball Dribbling Drills
- Dribble Drive Basics for Kids
- 5 Drills To Improve Your Individual Ballhandling
- 1 vs 2 Dribbling
- 1 Ball Limbo Drill
- Garden Glove Dribbling Drill (video)
- Trash Can Ballhandling Drill (video)
- 4-Step Ball Handling Drill Circuit
- Gauntlet Dribbling Drill
- Layups with Chaser (video)
- Sidewinder Dribbling Drill (video)
- 3 Lines / 2 Balls Drill (video)
- The Fire Drill (video)
- “Wolf” Dribbling Drill
- The Hash Mark Drill
- Combo Drill (Ball Handling, Passing, Shooting)
- Loose Ball Scramble Drill
- The Mascot Drill
- Chase The Point Guard Drill
- Hash Mark Drill
- Zig Zag Dribble Drill
If you want cut down your turnovers, improve your ballhandling, and develop a crisper, more effective offensive attack - then the Perimeter Skill Development Drillbook is just what your team needs!
Inside, you'll discover 21 simple, fun and effective drills for shooting, passing, and dribbling. You'll get instant access to an entire season of practice ideas for every age and competitive level... from basic fundamentals to advanced in-game strategies and tactics.
Best of all, it’s delivered in PDF format, so you can get instant digital access… right over your computer screen, smartphone, tablet, or eReader… from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection!