This is one of the [tag]basketball one on one drills[/tag] I like to use with my team. It is a full court one on one [tag]basketball drill[/tag]. I use it to make my players comfortable in a [tag]fast break[/tag] one on one situation.
- Both players start on the end line, one with the [tag]basketball[/tag] and one without a ball.
- Player with the ball dribbles to the free throw line, turns and makes a chest pass to the other player on the baseline, then closes out.
- The baseline player is going one on one full court.
- The defensive player’s job is to turn the offensive player as many times as he can and to try to prevent them from scoring.
- The offensive player’s job is to get to the other end as quickly as possible and score.
Loser of this basketball drill does some kind of punishment. (push-ups, sprints, etc..)