Take a look at this submission from Chauncey. A great example of [tag]basketball out of bounds plays[/tag] that can work with all age groups.
My [tag]basketball[/tag] tip is a sideline [tag]out of bounds play[/tag] that gets us a bucket almost every time.
1) Your number 3 takes ball out.
2) 4 lines up at top of key.
3) 5 lines up on the low block ball side.
4) 1 and 2 line up in front of the ball (2 in front).
5) 5 sets a screen for the 4 curling to basket then sets a second [tag]screen[/tag] for the 2 rolling to basket for the lob.
6) 1 sets a screen for 2 and steps to back court for a safety in case you can’t get the ball inbounds.