- Start with the ball between your legs, your right hand gripping it from the front and your left hand from the back.
- Drop the ball and quickly switch your hands front to back and back to front.
- After letting the ball bounce once, catch it between your legs.
- Repeat, switching your hands back to their original position.
- This drill will help with your hand-eye coordination. Make sure to stay low, and keep your feet spread wide.
Use your fingertips to grip the ball instead of your palms.
Make It Easier:
Start with the ball a bit higher, giving you more time to react before it hits the ground a second time.
Make It Harder:
Try to catch the ball before it bounces. Go rapid fire, switching back and forth as quickly as you can.