How it Works
- Core Rotation – stand back to back with your partner with one of you holding a medicine ball. One of you will turn clockwise, the other will turn counterclockwise. Meet in the middle and exchange the ball. Rotate back the other way and exchange the ball again. Repeat.
- Figure 8 Rotation – stand back to back with your partner but pass the ball back and forth in a figure 8 rotation. You will both turn clockwise (or counter clockwise) then meet in the middle to exchange the ball. . Rotate back the other way and exchange the ball again. Repeat.
- 3 sets of 5-10 reps in each direction for core rotation
- 3 sets of 10 reps in each direction for Figure 8 rotation.
- Keep the knees and hips bent for good balance and stability.
- Rotate at the core – don’t move your feet.