- Start by bending at the waist, with your feet wider than shoulder width apart and the ball
behind your back in your right hand.
- Pass the ball through your legs from your right hand to your left hand.
- Wrap the ball around your left leg and pass it back through your legs to your right hand
- Wrap the ball around your right leg and pass it back through your legs to your left hand.
- Repeat the Figure 8 motion.
- After you complete a set, do the same movement in the opposite direction.
- Focus on getting one rep at a time. Then re-group, get an additional rep, and continue from there.
Make it Easier: Do the drill in front of a mirror and watch the ball.
Make it Harder: Change direction after each complete Figure 8, switching back and forth.