I was at practice last night and used this drill to [tag]improve basketball skills[/tag] that Jonathan sent to me. A great idea that you can use with your team and see immediate results.
A fun [tag]basketball drill[/tag] my players love to do is a full court three man weave where all three players get a lay up.
- First we run the drill tight. You must weave inside the lane lines extended full court.
- The last pass is always a bounce pass. We bounce pass to all basket cuts.
- The weave continues until all players shoot a lay up. All lay ups must use glass.
- Next we run wide and make four passes in the full court three man weave.
- The fourth pass is a bounce pass, the weave continues until all three get a shot. We do the drill down and back.
We use this [tag]basketball[/tag] drill in our full court drill session for warm up and conditioning.