- Push Pull Dribble: Set your feet at shoulder width apart and turn your shoulders perpendicular to your feet. Keeping the ball in one hand, dribble forward, pushing the ball toward your front hip, then backward, pulling the ball toward your back hip.
- Front Yo-Yo Dribble: Set your feet shoulder width apart with your torso and hips square. Keeping the ball in one hand dribble back and forth across your body.
- Machine Gun Dribble: Rapidly dribble the ball with one hand in front of your body, machine gun style. The ball should not go higher than 6-12 inches off the ground.
- Switch hands and repeat.
- Keep your head up and your fingers spread.
- Dribble the ball with your fingertips, not your palms.
Make it easier: Allow yourself to watch the ball with your eyes.
Make it harder: Keep your eyes closed or blindfolded. Wear garden gloves.