Last week, I sent out a request for my newsletter subscribers to send in their best [tag]passing drills[/tag]. Check out this one below (very creative!).
I have a great passing drill that works great with my group of high school [tag]basketball[/tag] team. The name of the [tag]drill[/tag] is called PASS BOX SPRINTS:
1. Place 6 cones on the Half court. 1 on each Corner Baseline 1 on each corner half court line and 1 on each sideline midway between baseline and base line:
2. Have 6 players stand behind each cone.
3. Place 2 basketballs one each corner cones.
4. Pass the ball to the right and sprint to the opposite cone.
5. Continue passing for 2 minutes – 5 minutes. rotate next 6 players
* You can extend the cones to full court. Baseline Midcourt Baseline on each side.