This [tag]basketball[/tag] [tag]rebounding drill[/tag] will build quick jumping ability and timing. A very valuable rebounding drill to improve your team’s [tag]offensive rebounding[/tag].
• Player stands on the left side of the basket
• Player tosses the ball off the backboard
• Player jumps high and taps the ball with his left hand, lands, quickly jumps back up, taps the ball with his right hand, lands, quickly jumps back up, taps the ball with his left hand
• Repeat for the allotted number of taps, finishing the last tap with a layup
Points of Emphasis
• Explode quickly to the basket, keeping your arms up
• Maintain concentration and explosiveness as you get tired toward the end of the drill