- Start in an athletic position, turned sideways with your left forward, and the ball in your right hand.
- Dribble the ball with your right hand, while shuffling forward for 5 steps.
- Stop, then shuffle backwards, maintaining your dribble with the right hand. Go backwards for 5 steps.
- Stop, then shuffle forward again for 5 steps, then backward for 5 steps.
- Switch positions, putting your right foot forward and the ball in your left hand.
- Repeat the drill dribbling with your left hand this time..
- Maintain space between your feet. Never cross them over.
- Keep head up and be in a power dribble position with arm bar out in front.
Make it Easier: Move in straight lines.
Make it Harder: Change speed and direction in a herky-jerky, stop and go fashion.