Play Type:Â Â Zone Offense
To learn to take advantage of opportunities to make basket cuts or spot up for 15 footers.
- With your point guard up top, have the power forward come up next to him on the weak side.
- Your 3-man will be on the weak side wing, and your center on the weak side block.
- Your shooting guard will be on the strong side block.
- The power forward will step up, and set a ball screen for the point guard.
- The 4-man will roll, but chances are that pass wonâ€™t be available, and the point guard will swing the ball to the wing and space out up top.
- As this is happening, the 2 guard is going to set up his man, and use the flex screen being set by the center on the other block.
- To give him some more room to operate, the small forward is going to bring the ball up a little bit higher.
- The center should turn and seal as soon as they set the pick, and look to get into the high low game with the power forward off the entry, who will be spotted up around the free throw line in the high post.
With the overload of offensive players in that small area, the defense is going to have to leave someone open, and everytime you make another quick pass in that area they have to shift over to the ball. With a couple well-placed passes, youâ€™ll get an easy shot every possession down the floor.
The Zone Offenses playbook is packed with 11 game-tested plays to help you break down ANY type of zone and get high percentage scoring opportunities.
In no time at all, your team can master these techniques and start eating zone defense for breakfastâ€¦ even if youâ€™re opponent is stronger, faster, or more experienced. Best of all, itâ€™s delivered in PDF format, so you can get instant digital accessâ€¦ right over your computer screen, smartphone, tablet, or eReaderâ€¦ from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection!