Improves dribbling skills.
- Players line up on the court in front of the coach.
- Each player has two balls
How it Works
- Coach calls out dribbles from the two ball sequence:
- Low Rhythm: dribble both balls simultaneously to knee height
- Low Alternating: dribble both balls one a at time, to knee height
- High Rhythm: dribble both balls simultaneously to chest height
- High Alternating: dribble both balls one a at time, to chest height
- One High, One Low: dribble one to knee height and the other to chest height
- Players perform those dribbles as called.
- Coach critiques form and offers tips.
- Coach can then have players walk to half court and back executing the 2 ball dribbles he calls out.
- On low dribbles, ball should stay below the knees, back should be straight, head up.
- On high dribbles, ball should go to chest height. Hands should always stay on top of the balls.