Players learn to properly execute a one-handed flick pass.
- Players pair off and line up across from each other in the lane area.
- Each player should be on the edge of the lane.
- One player has a ball.
How it Works
- Player with ball passes to the other player.
- They take turns passing the ball back and forth using a flick pass, snapping the wrist and releasing the ball with one hand.
- Start with the right-hand flick pass, then move on to the left-hand flick pass.
- Rule of thumb â€“ work weak hand three times more than strong hand.
- Passers start in triple threat position, catchers catch in triple threat position.
- With a flick pass, players should step to throw and snap the wrist.
- Follow through with your passing hand extended and fingers pointed
- Catch the ball with â€œfeet in the airâ€ â€“ meaning you should jump forward to aggressively receive the ball.