Players practice cutting and passing to the cutter.
- Two players line up on opposite sides of the court at the free throw line extended.
- One player has a ball.
How it Works
- Player without the ball runs down and executes a V cut.
- Player with ball passes to the cutter, who catches and squares up to the basket.
- At this point, the person who passed, executes a V cut and receives a pass.
- Players should catch and square to the basket in triple threat position.
- Look for good timing of the pass â€“ should be delivered right when the player comes off the cut.
- Players should hop off their inside foot to square to the basket.
- You can also try L-cuts and back door cuts