Develops passing, cutting, catching and finishing skills
- Two lines of players at the foul line extended
- First player in each line has a ball
- One coach at each elbow
How it Works
- Player passes to coach, then cuts to the hoop
- She receives a pass back, then scores a layup
- She gets her own rebound, then passes to the next player in line
- She joins the line on the other side
- Continue, alternating from the right side to left side
- The pass to the coach should be a chest pass.
- The return pass should be a bounce pass
- The player should make a quick misdirection cut to the middle before her cut to the basket
- Make sure you work on a variety of different shots, including regular layups, power layups, power layups with a pump fake, short bank shots etc.