Helps players perfect proper rebounding footwork.
- Players form two lines â€“ one on each side of the lane.
How it Works
1. Coach says, â€œReady.â€
2. First player in each line gets into Triple Threat Position.
3. Coach says, â€œGo.â€
4. Players take a quick first step with their right foot and then start jogging to half court.
5. At free throw line extended, player executes a Quick Stop and then jumps up for an imaginary rebound. Player should go up with two hands and jump off two feet.
6. Player lands, chins the imaginary ball (brings hands in tight against chin), then executes a Quick Start and jogs to halfcourt.
7. At halfcourt, player jumps for another rebound.
8. Run around the sideline and re-join the line
- Players should go up â€œTall and Skinnyâ€ and come down â€œBig and Wide.â€
- Load up for the jump by bending the knees, then swing your arms up and reach to the ceiling
- Rebounds should be two-handed and two-footed â€“ go up with two hands in the air and jump off both feet.