This ballhandling drill is called “3 lines / 2 balls”. This is another great conditioning and ball handling drill.
- Begin with a hoop ball and a rubber basketball
- Space out 3 players along the line at the end of the court under the basket
1. On the GO! Command, the players will begin moving down the court, with the 2 outside players alternately passing the ball to the middle player.
2. The first group will move down the court and back (which should take about 20 seconds), and then the second group will go.
3. The second time through, players will use 2 basketballs and run with them, with the player on the outside dribbling with his outside hand between passes.
If you want cut down your turnovers, improve your ballhandling, and develop a crisper, more effective offensive attack – then the Perimeter Skill Development Drillbook is just what your team needs!
Inside, you’ll discover 21 simple, fun and effective drills for shooting, passing, and dribbling. You’ll get instant access to an entire season of practice ideas for every age and competitive level… from basic fundamentals to advanced in-game strategies and tactics.
Best of all, it’s delivered in PDF format, so you can get instant digital access… right over your computer screen, smartphone, tablet, or eReader… from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection!