This is a great drill that focuses on building dribbling stamina and agility.
How it Works
- Players form 3 lines at free throw line extended, coach places 3 corresponding cones at halfcourt.
- Each player will have a ball, on coach’s command player will push the ball hard to the cone.
- Upon reaching the cone, the player will come to a jumpstop, maintain his dribble, and spin back the other direction.
- Player will dribble hard to free throw line extended, and spin back the other direction.
- Player will continue going back and forth for 30 seconds, with the next player in line taking over immediately after.
- Make it harder: Have players perform the same drill – with two basketballs.
- Make it easier: Have players go just 3 lengths – down, back and down again – before bringing in the next player in line.