This is a good intermediate shooting and layup drill.
How It Works
1. Begin at the right elbow, holding a basketball.
2. Explode forward, pushing the ball out ahead of you toward the rim.
3. Finish with a strong right handed layup.
4. Sprint back to the right elbow and repeat, attempting to get the maximum number of layups in 30 seconds.
5. After 30 seconds, switch over to the left elbow.
Make sure to dribble and finish with the correct hand on the corresponding side.
Get to the rim in as few dribbles as possible.