This is a good intermediate shooting and layup drill.
How it Works
- Begin at the right elbow, holding a basketball.
- Explode forward, pushing the ball out ahead of you toward the rim.
- Finish with a strong right handed layup.
- Sprint back to the right elbow and repeat, attempting to get the maximum number of layups in 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, switch over to the left elbow.
- Make sure to dribble and finish with the correct hand on the corresponding side.
- Get to the rim in as few dribbles as possible.