This drill will train players to maintain a controlled power dribble at all heights.
How it Works
- Standing feet shoulder width apart, begin by dribbling 5 times, low and compact with your left hand, down by your left foot.
- Raise your dribble, now dribbling 5 times by your left hip.
- Raise your dribble again, and dribble 5 times up by your left ear.
- Repeat the pattern, going back down to your hips for 5 dribbles, then down to your feet for 5 dribbles again.
- Switch hands and repeat.
- Alter speed from fast to slow.
- For a more difficult version, do the same exercise with two balls at the same time.