Players work on starting from and pulling up from a variety of spots on the floor in this intermediate dribbling moves drill.
How it Works
- Begin behind the arc, taking a dribble hard towards the hoop.
- Hesitate, straightening up and setting your feet as if about to stop and take the outside jumpshot.
- Explode forward with another left hand dribble.
- Pull up for the jump shot at about 12-15 feet.
- Grab the rebound, sprint back out to the wing and repeat. Make 10 from each wing, splitting half on left and right hand dribbles.
- You can also use a stutter step instead of a hesitation – chopping the feet down quickly before exploding.