This is a very advanced dribbling drill that will take some time to master!
How it Works
- Start in a good dribbling position with knees bent and feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold one ball in each hand.
- With the ball in your right hand, make a crossover dribble toward your left hand.
- At the same time, with the ball in your left hand, make a between the legs dribble toward your right hand.
- Repeat, dribbling both balls at the same time.
- One ball is dribbled between your legs.
- The other is dribbled in front of you.
- The motion of this drill is similar to the motion of a clock pendulum.
- Start by completing a single repetition, then catch the ball, regoup, and dribble again. Then move to two reps, then three reps at a time.
- Make it easier: Use a smaller ball (junior size) and make sure it’s properly inflated.
- Make it harder: Use a deflated ball that doesn’t bounce well and has poor tread.