Players learn to pass the ball through their legs while moving on the court.
How it Works
- Start at the baseline with the ball in your right hand.
- Step forward with your left leg and pass the ball through your legs to your right hand.
- Step forward with your right leg and pass the ball through your legs, from your left hand to your right hand.
- Repeat, passing the ball through your legs as you walk to half court.
- Next, complete the drill while jogging at half speed.
- Continue to increase your speed until you can complete the drill while running at full sprint.
- Bend over and lean forward so that you are comfortably able to pass the ball between your legs.
- Use your finger tips to control the ball, not your palm.
- Make it easier: Once you have the move mastered work on moving your legs faster and taking longer strides.
- Make it harder: Focus more on handling the ball properly rather than getting to halfcourt and back quickly.