Although it looks like a simple trick, dribbling between your legs can help you keep the ball out of a defender’s grasp.
How it Works
- Start off a couple feet behind the arc, and take a dribble up towards the arc.
- Crossover from the left to the right hand.
- Explode out of the crossover with one dribble. Take one more dribble, closing in on the hoop.
- Pull up from 8-12 feet.
- Grab the rebound, run out to the wing, and repeat. Continue until you’ve made 5 jumpshots from each side of the court.
- Keep the crossover low.
- Come to a jumpstop before pulling up – stay balanced, no fadeaways!
- When driving the baseline, use the glass.