Players learn to dribble two balls while moving on the court.
How it Works
- Begin at one sideline, holding a ball in each hand.
- Round 1: Speed dribble to the other site of the court and back. Push both balls out in front of you and sprint full speed.
- Round 2: Power dribble to the other side of the court and back. Get low and pound the ball into the ground moving at fast walking speed.
- Round 3: Speed dribble halfway across the court, then switch to the power dribble for the second half. Repeat on the way back.
- Repeat the same sequence again.
- On the speed dribble, try to cross the entire court in as few dribbles as possible.
- On the power dribble, try to cross the court using as many dribbles as possible.
- Make it easier: Use a junior sized ball that is extra pumped up.
- Make it harder: Have a partner push you with a blocking pad during the power dribble portion.